Organic Vegetables Bibimbap
4 bowls of rice, organic vegetables (vitamin, lettuce, oak leaf, red chicory and more) 250g, sesame oil 3 tbsp, sauced chili paste(chili paste 6 tbsp, minced garlic·starch ½ tsp, sesame seeds 1 tsp)
1. Organic vegetables should be washed a few times in clean water, gently shaken dry to remove excess water.
2. Chop the cleaned organic vegetables into bite sizes. They can be cut by hand as well.
3. Place the vegetables in a bowl, add a 1 tbsp of sesame oil and mix well.
4. Add hot (but not steaming) rice and add a small amount sesame oil. Since vegetables need to be added, avoid using rice which is too hot.
5. Add the vegetables of ③ to the rice.
6. Add the sauced chili paste to the bibimbap.
Post a Reply
[2010-03-07 14:37 Input / 2010-04-06 11:04 Modify]
Article source: Seoul Metropolitan Government Tourism Division
Cooperated by: Essen